Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 for Windows/Mac
- Operating System: Windows
- Computer Software Format: Download
- Series or Collection: Home and Student 2019
- Number of Licenses: 1
- Number of Users: 1
Microsoft is one of the biggest boons of the technology that empowers people from every field. The number of applications offered by Microsoft boosts your productivity both at home or workplace. From building analysis to carrying out other computer-related tasks, Microsoft is a one-stop solution for every trouble. There is not a single device that does not contain Microsoft applications. One can judge the importance of Microsoft from this fact. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 is perfect for students and beginners who would like to learn new computer applications.
- System Requirements: Windows 10 or Mac OS
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (version 2019), and OneNote
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Features
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 is an excellent option for students and people who require Office apps such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for Windows 10.
- You can install this one-time purchased product on one PC or Mac for everyday use at home or any educational institution.
- Office 2019 Word- It comes with additional innovative features, including tool captions, text to speech, and audio descriptions with more accessible improvements.
- Office 2019 Excel- Enhance your presentations with its colorful features like scaling, charts, and templates. These elements add more insight into your data. You can even show your data in chronological order with the Timeline feature.
- Office 2019 PowerPoint- For a more dynamic and powerful presentation, PowerPoint will give you cinematic motions, 3D objects, and several image additions with a single click.
OneNote- OneNote will teach you a creative way of making notes. You can insert notes, images, and other content from the internet or your personal data. The best feature is that you can even share it with your friends, colleagues, or family to add their inputs.